Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tiring Week

Someone asked me this:- Who is more talkative? Bread or coffee?

Answer is at the end of the post, think about it and don't peep.

These few days was indeed very busy and tedious. Back home late every night and still got to wake up early the next morning. And worst of all, my ie was corrupted and i couldn't access the internet >.< Think I have to make a trip to Sim Lim again =(

Finally I got the confirmation for my return air ticket, prior 5 days before my departure to Japan....zzz. The experience we had with this agency wasn't that pleasant. The staffs doesn't seem to care and their attitude wasn't nice too. And i really don't understand why do they need soooo long period of time to confirm my return tickets? We went to book the trip in Aug so that we can have the confirmation asap, but still, nothing was done. This is what we get from a trusty, reputable agency...lolx.

Our unit was having the 38th Anniversary celebrations today. The day started with Taebo at 7am, followed by COC, mini soccer match, tele-match and tug-of-war. Ended with Happy Hour in Club 33. Had lots of fun during the day time playing water bombs which brings back the mischievous memories of olden school days. Though it was a long day, but everyone seems to enjoyed it especially when we participate in the tele-match. The evening event was a simple dinner and everyone was soooo high in mood, especially after a drink or two :p

I'm not too sure if I'm able to get or i want to get my next contract, but those things that we had done together, laughing at each other stupid mistakes, playing pranks on each other, all these happy and unforgettable memories will always remain within the bottom of my heart! =)

Answer:- Bread

Why Bread? Cause "breadtalk" and "kopidiam"



No comments: